The Uniform Shop is open for appointments only, please use the link below to book.
As per the NSW Public Health Order, through to 15 December, the School is only able to allow visitors who are over 16 on our school sites who have been double-vaccinated or who have a medical contraindication certificate. Please have these available for viewing when you sign in at Reception.
Please note due to COVID guidelines we can only allow one parent or guardian to attend student fittings. Please do not attend the appointment if you or your student is feeling unwell.
The current Uniform Shop hours are:
- Monday 7.45 am – 4.00 pm
- Tuesday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Thursday 7.45 am – 4.00 pm
Extended hours of operation will commence from Monday, 29 November as per below.
Extended Term 4, 2021 Trading Hours
- Monday, 29 November – Friday, 3rd December 7.45 am – 5.00 pm
- Monday, 6 December – Friday, 10 December 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Extended Term 1, 2022 Trading Hours
- Monday, 10 January – Friday, 14 January 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Monday, 17 January – Friday, 21 January 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Monday, 24 January – Friday, 28 January 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Wednesday, 26 January – Closed
Normal trading hours
- Monday 7.45am to 4.00pm
- Tuesday 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Thursday 7.45am to 4.00pm
Parents can order online or pay over the phone. Call us on (07) 5590 5186.
Whilst parents of new students are encouraged to make an appointment to be fitted for new uniforms, subsequent purchases can easily be made from the online Uniform shop. When prompted, use the code LINDISFARNE1981.