Permanent Part Time (0.8FTE)
Commencing Term 1, 2023
The School is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join our Community Engagement Team. Applicants will have immaculate personal presentation along with a friendly welcoming personality and strong customer service skills. The role is varied with the main duties being answering the phone, directing enquiries and the meet and greet of visitors and parents to the School.
Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School is a high quality, independent, Anglican, Co-educational P-12 school serving the southern Gold Coast, Tweed Coast and northern New South Wales regions.
Located in the Tweed Heads district, ours is the most northern independent school in NSW. We have a close connection with the land, and yet are within easy reach of the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
As an Anglican Grammar School, our values of Compassion, Wisdom and Respect are at the heart of our school and form the foundations of our teaching and learning supported by our cultural values of Standards, Collaboration and Leadership.
- Previous experience in responding to customer queries in a timely and courteous manner, preferably in a school environment
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism in all activities
- Be able to easily build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently in a highly organised manner
- Able to show initiative and solve problems
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Demonstrate experience in providing administrative support to multiple stakeholders
- Have exceptional computer literacy skills including a proven ability to learn new systems
- Have an understanding of and commitment to the Anglican Christian ethos of the School
- Hold a current NSW Working With Children Check (or be eligible to apply for one).
Benefits of Working at Lindisfarne
- Competitive Salary
- Staff discount for school tuition fees for eligible staff (pro-rata)
- Salary packaging
- Staff social events
- Free access to the School’s gym
- Free and confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How to Apply
- Please select ‘Apply’ via Seek.
- All applications should provide the following:
- A covering letter addressing the above selection criteria.
- A current resume.
- The names of three recent professional referees.
Applications close on Monday, 12 December. The School reserves the right to close the vacancy early if sufficient suitable applications are received.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Successful applicants will be required to provide the School with NSW Teacher Accreditation, current Working with Children Check number and evidence of full vaccination against COVID 19.