Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School is a high quality, independent, Anglican, co-educational Preschool to Year 12 grammar school serving the southern Gold Coast, Tweed Coast and northern New South Wales. Lindisfarne provides the distinctive identity, relationships, learning and leadership that support our staff and families to work together to meet the high expectations for the achievement and holistic development of our students in our local, national and international communities.
It is well known that students thrive in the presence of creative and energised teachers. Our staff bring to the classroom a wealth of experience having lived and worked in a wide variety of different contexts and, indeed, across continents which allows a uniquely global perspective. Our new teachers are well-supported within a professional and pastoral framework specifically designed to the individual need. This model is echoed throughout the student body and underpinned by our school values of compassion, wisdom, and respect where the individual is valued.
If you are perusing this site and are interested to learn more about our culture but we do not have an actual vacancy, we would still be keen for you to discuss a future career with us. No school is better than the sum of the people involved in the educational process. Here at Lindisfarne, we are blessed with a committed parent body, wonderful students and first-rate colleagues.
Some additional benefits of working at Lindisfarne are outlined below.
- Staff discount for school tuition fees for staff employed on a permanent basis.
- School provided device (Macbook laptop and/or iPad).
- NESA accreditation support for teachers.
- Professional development.
- Free annual influenza vaccination.
- Free access to the School’s gym.
- Postgraduate study support.
- Free and confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Salary packaging.
- Staff social club.
- Start of year welcome staff dinner.
- Staff awards and recognition celebrating staff with significant service.
- First aid and CPR training.
- Complimentary Lindisfarne staff sports uniform.
- Annual staff Christmas function.
- Generous long service leave entitlements.
- Three week mid-year break.